- come up with 101 goals for 1001 days
- Inspire someone else to write a 101 in 1001 list of her own
- play a round of golf
- go camping
- run a half marathon
- run a marathon
Scrutinize the contents of my closet and donate, store, or toss all things never wornfinally 4.18.12
- Throw a themed dinner party.
Have a horror movie night marathonw/ m 4.9.12
- Write a message in a public bathroom
- Take a ballroom dance class.
- Attend one show at New York Fashion Week.
Drink eight glasses of water every day for one week.
- Send fifty handwritten notes
- Sing karaoke.
Subscribe to all those magazines I usually buy at newsstand prices anyway. Vogue, MS Living, Real Simple See a new Cirque du Soleil performance.
- Prepare an odd cut of meat (sweet breads, liver, cheeks, ox tail)
- Buy my first piece of original art.
- learn to make oragami
- Buy something at a flea market
- Take a cooking lesson.
- Invest in ten coffee table books (2/10: Bonnie Edelman: Sermo per equus, Good Meat: Krasner )
Prepare a meal using ingredients bought soley at a farmers’ market
- Read every Jane Austen novel
- Get a facial
- Try a Zumba class
Read twenty new books (done!)
- Throw a surprise party for a friend.
- Take a trip to Montreal.
Refrain from any sort of retail therapy for 3 months
- See ten so-called classic films (5/10)
Have a picnic Wear the right shade of red or pink lipstick — and not on Halloween
- Try five new foods (1/5: frog legs 2.25.12)
- Post an outfit of the day of my blog
- Get through my doctorate program in one piece
- Photograph the same scene 4 times during each of the seasons
- Get down to 120
- Read the book of Genesis from the Bible
See an opera Complete a 5 day juice cleanse Try a Hookah Bar2.25.12
- Learn 5 new constellations
See a show at Lincoln Center